Thursday, July 18, 2013

summer life...


The kids are in the pool non-stop. I'm constantly filling ice trays, seeing as the older two have helped themselves to this 'activity'. The garden desperately needs weeding. Freezy pops/Popsicles are a staple. The basement gets utilized and appreciated like never before. It's hot. Really, really hot.

IT'S SUMMER!


That is Liam, I figured that out due to the massive amount of fuzzy back hair I picked up on, though I get asked more often than not lately if Li and Bo are twins!

Tricks in the pool.



Beauty is what's on the inside, and that comes from Jesus. But a little of our own make-up sure is FUN! A birthday present that I have enjoyed teaching and talking about with my daughter.


Asher must have taken this one. Inside down time. It does happen.

First thing in the morning rituals. 

BEST friends.
Sophia: "Mom, I have mermaid hair!" Of which we are learning how to treat because, Oh my goodness, your hair looks green?! How could I forget something like that! 
(I used to have the same problem when little.)


A whole day (including dinner!) my mom, sister in law, and three nieces came. One of the funnest days this summer.
Birthday present from Grammy and Grampy found on ebay, including a bag full of clothes, most someone made. Lovely.

Growing boy, every day.

Shoe fetish for this one and myself excited for some new kicks! It had been since high school?

Lunch here just about every day.

Relaxing and trying to stay cool to his favorite movie: Curious George, Follow that Monkey

And Gabe! No pics of that guy, but home with us every second/chance that's not accounted for. It's all kingdom work we get to be a part of and God is gracious to help us keep His perspective when sought.

He is faithful to give it.

1 comment: